Hitech IC29VRLIUL-SET lets you save money. Compared to lithium, alkaline, or
heavy-duty 9V batteries, the Hitech Li-ion set is cost-saving and more environmentally
friendly. You may recharge the batteries up to 500 cycles, and Li-ion batteries
are free of memory effect. Battery is 7.4V-8.6V after full recharge. A full
recharge cycle takes about 2-3 hours.
9V are used in various toys, two-way radios, testers, smoke alarms or gas
detectors, RC controllers, electric instrument effect pedals and active pickups,
electric clock backups, wireless microphones, high-power mini fans, etc.
- Set includes two 9V lithium-Ion batteries and one 2-bank charger for them
- Battery nominal capacity: 600mA; Nominal voltage: 7.4V
- Charger Input: AC 100V-240V, 50-60Hz; Ooutput: DC 9V; Charging current: 300mA
- Great for all sorts of high-drain devices. Higher capacity than heavy-duty or alkaline batteries
- NOTE: These batteries MUST be only used in this charger ONLY, any others could cause damage.
||1 to 2 pcs. of 9V (Charges
||Lithium-ion (Li-ion) and
||Approximately 2 to 3 hours
||Automatic smart charger.
LED light turns red in each slot when charging battery. LED light
changes to green when charge is completed.
||External AC adapter
|AC Adapter Supported
||100V - 240V (universal voltage)
|Input (AC adapter):
Output (AC adapter):
|100V - 240V AC 50-60Hz
+12V 400mA max.
||CE , ROHS
RLI-9600 Li-ion 9V Battery Specifications
||Lithium-ion (Li-ion) / Lithium
||600mAh, High Capacity